THE BUZZ BIKE POLICIES
All riders must be at least 18 years of age. Tours involving alcohol must have all passengers over the age of 21. If there are any underage riders onboard a tour, alcohol will not be allowed on the bike. All riders on “The Social Buzz” tour must be 21 and over. Please be prepared to provide photo ID and sign the Release of Liability Waiver. You may download and print this form, so all riders can sign it in advance.
Alcohol is BYOB – bring your own cooler with canned beer, boxed wine or adult juice boxes. No glass or hard liquor is allowed.
We insist that riders who drink alcohol on the bike do so responsibly. Do not drink before you arrive. If you show up intoxicated, you will be sent home. Please have a designated driver for the ride home or plan to call a taxi. Don’t drink and drive!
If there is inappropriate behavior, we have the authority to terminate a tour!
Inappropriate behavior will result in early termination of the tour and a $200 penalty. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Extreme intoxication
- Excessive noise
- Loitering more than 5 minutes after tour
- Providing alcohol to non-passengers
- Public urination
All reservations booked online are considered tentative until you receive an email confirmation that your tour has been booked and your credit card charged. Tours run rain or shine.
- Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance
- All members of the tour need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time
- Payment is due at the time of booking a tour or reserving individual seats on The Social Buzz
- 30+ Days: 50% refund or rain check (good for 90 days)
- 29-14 Days: Rain check (good for 90 days)
- Under 14 days: No refund or rain check.